12mm Diameter Dynaline Max 78 x 25m (82′) long winch rope; rating: 12mm MBS – 16,700 KG (36,817 lbs)
Configured with a spliced loop and thimble at one end with a competition hook, and a plain cut at the other end of the rope.
The ideal rope to use with our Explorer 2 or Cobra 2 standard drum winches winches
Marlow’s Dynaline Max takes the wire rope replacement concept of Dynaline a stage further by adding Marlow’s “Max” super pre-stretching process.
Manufactured from DYNEEMA by Marlow to give you all these benefits:
Manufactured from DYNEEMA:
- HMPE (High-Modulus Polyethylene)
- Very light weight – 8 x lighter than steel wire for given strength
- Low stretch – see graph
- Good resistance to chemicals and UV
- Zero water shrinkage
- Low creep HMPE fibre
Twisted Fibre Construction – 12 Strand braided construction:
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Optimised pitch to yarn twist – improves strength & longevity
- Firmer rounder rope, aids handling
- Easy to splice
- Flexible product and easily handled
- Torque balanced
Heat Set and Pre-Stretched:
- Maximises strength/diameter ratio
- Minimises elongation
Marlow Armour Coat:
- Specially formulated polyurethane coating
- Improves abrasion resistance and durability
- Increases friction, aids handling & Splicing
N.B. Knots will significantly reduce the strength of any rope. This product will typically retain approximately 30% of it’s strength if terminated with a knot. The exact figure will depend on the type of knot and other factors.
Отзывов пока нет.