12mm Diameter Dynaline Max 78 x 67m (219′) long winch rope; rating: 12mm MBS – 16,700 KG (36,817 lbs)
Configured with a spliced loop and thimble at one end with a competition hook, and a plain cut at the other end of the rope.
The ideal rope to use with our Hornet2 XL drum winch
Marlow’s Dynaline Max takes the wire rope replacement concept of Dynaline a stage further by adding Marlow’s “Max” super pre-stretching process.
Manufactured from DYNEEMA by Marlow to give you all these benefits:
Manufactured from DYNEEMA:
- HMPE (High-Modulus Polyethylene)
- Very light weight – 8 x lighter than steel wire for given strength
- Low stretch – see graph
- Good resistance to chemicals and UV
- Zero water shrinkage
- Low creep HMPE fibre
Twisted Fibre Construction – 12 Strand braided construction:
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Optimised pitch to yarn twist – improves strength & longevity
- Firmer rounder rope, aids handling
- Easy to splice
- Flexible product and easily handled
- Torque balanced
Heat Set and Pre-Stretched:
- Maximises strength/diameter ratio
- Minimises elongation
Marlow Armour Coat:
- Specially formulated polyurethane coating
- Improves abrasion resistance and durability
- Increases friction, aids handling & Splicing
N.B. Knots will significantly reduce the strength of any rope. This product will typically retain approximately 30% of it’s strength if terminated with a knot. The exact figure will depend on the type of knot and other factors.
Отзывов пока нет.