Manufactured by AirTac
A direct action, 2-way solenoid operating valve singularly mounted with 1/8″ BSP ports.
Used on all our winches now as the air solenoid of chocie, Hornet2, Cobra2, Atom, Explorer2 all use these air solenoids.
We order direct from the factory, be careful of cheaper copies, there are plenty about online.
The body is manufactured in aluminium with stainless steel inner parts and nitrile rubber seals making it ideally suited for controlling the flow of air and other non-corrosive gasses with a maximum differential pressure of 150psi (10 bar). Electrical connection is by a three pin DIN 40050 connector which is available separately.
Supplied with air fittings and mounting bracket.
- Supply Voltage Max: 24V DC
- Orifice Size: 1.5mm
- Operating Pressure Max: 10bar
- Operating Pressure Min: -0.9bar
- Connection Size: 0.125″
- Valve Type: Poppet
- SVHC: No SVHC (18-Jun-2012)
- Coil Operating Rate: 95-100%
- DC Power: 5W
- Fluid Temperature Max: 50°C
- Height: 22mm
- IP / NEMA Rating: IP65
- Internal Depth: 30mm
- Material: brass with stainless steel inner parts & nitrile rubber seals
- Operating Temperature Max: 50°C
- Operating Temperature Min: -10°C
- Orifice Size: 1.5mm (exhaust 1.8mm)
- Pressure Drop: 10bar Pressure Max: 10bar